Out of state cash flow investing the do's and don'ts

110 Replies

I wrote an e book that was distributed in Australia  as many Australians were buying or trying to buy Turn Key properties in the US and many of them just ran into the wrong people and got into some pretty poor deals.

I teamed up with an Australian fellow who was 0 or 3 in buying cash flow rentals in the mid west and south east.. I wrote 95% of the content and its just the basics of what you look out for and what to do and don't do and little things one may not realize when buying out of area. And the book is based on my experience of one foreclosing on close to 200 mid west properties personally,, and then buying another 350 at the bottom of the market..  I would be happy to forward this to anyone who would like to read it and of course if you think it has value pass it on..

Promotion
BiggerPockets
The one-stop-shop for REI
Find Local Home Improvement Pros!
Check out our network of trusted, local contractors for all of your home improvement projects.
Find a Contractor

@Dawn Anastasi 

of course I cannot up load I have no clue how to upload... if you want me to send you my e book and you upload happy to do that. I am a instrument rated pilot I can fly you through the clouds but I have no interest in things internet.. so I just don't know how to do anything but type and forward e mails that have the book as an attachment... LOL

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

@Dawn Anastasi 

of course I cannot up load I have no clue how to upload... if you want me to send you my e book and you upload happy to do that. I am a instrument rated pilot I can fly you through the clouds but I have no interest in things internet.. so I just don't know how to do anything but type and forward e mails that have the book as an attachment... LOL

Sure I would be happy to do this for you.

to all please send me an email I have sent off 20 plus ebooks tonight .. thank you all for your interest.  I do think there is some completing information.

And those that I sent it too. if you think the information is realvant I would appreciate you acknowledging it.. and if you think it is not I would appreciate that feedback as well

@Roger Kanbar 

Roger as I stated it was slanted towards Australians who were being abused by US Turn key companies and AU marketing guys and for Us investors in Turn key investments the equivalent is the LA based marketing folks that own nothing and just act as middlemen thereby driving up the prices to the investor.. Why anyone would think someone in La selling TURN Key in Philidelphias is a good contact I will never know  LOL

Thank you all for your responses I am sending them out as fast as I get requests...

Again if you think there is anything I the book that is of value pass it one so the average investors has some ammunition when dealing with a turn key provider.

@Jerry W. 

us old dogs have to stick together.. but when  you have the intellect to pass the bar  I doubt anything I write is going to be earth shattering.. But my writings are base don real work experience both as an investor owner and lender.. so pretty unique set of skills and ownership experiences that I share.  And the Poor Aussies they are or were such a trusting bunch many got hooked up with whoever told them the best numbers on their performas not realizing that US and US TK marketers tend to PUFF or down right ( well you know)

Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

I wrote an e book that was distributed in Australia  as many Australians were buying or trying to buy Turn Key properties in the US and many of them just ran into the wrong people and got into some pretty poor deals.

I teamed up with an Australian fellow who was 0 or 3 in buying cash flow rentals in the mid west and south east.. I wrote 95% of the content and its just the basics of what you look out for and what to do and don't do and little things one may not realize when buying out of area. And the book is based on my experience of one foreclosing on close to 200 mid west properties personally,, and then buying another 350 at the bottom of the market..  I would be happy to forward this to anyone who would like to read it and of course if you think it has value pass it on..

Hi Jay,

Please email me a copy also. Never saw you post about this on the Aussie forum ;)

Thanks