Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Mark Podolsky
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Subscribe Rate & Review the Best Passive Income Model Podcast- Free Gift!

Mark Podolsky
  • Investor
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Feb 9 2015, 10:33

So I decided to have a contest!

Why?

You've probably heard in previous emails, Facebook posts or Tweets from me that I'm launching the new podcast called "The Best Passive Income Model" podcast.

I've been podcasting with some incredibly sharp people to bring you the best free-flowing, candid discussion possible about topics that will help you with your land investing business...

And I want to keep attracting more and more great guests to share their wisdom with you....

In order to do that, we're working hard to get the new podcast on the "New & Noteworthy" list on iTunes.

So I thought...

What better way to get more iTunes reviews than good, old-fashioned bribery! :-)

Therefore, I'm having a contest to give away my Investor's Toolkit (the complete, end-to-end blueprint for building land investing systems that put passive income in your pocket) a $1,297 value!

All you need to do to enter the contest:

1. Subscribe to The Best Passive Income Model Podcast on iTunes- Click HERE

2. Rate it with as many stars as you see fit

3. Write the most helpful review possible

Now notice I said "helpful" review...I don't want you to blindly give it 5 stars and raving comments...

I'm looking for constructive feedback that is genuinely useful and detailed.

After you've completed your review, just email me a screenshot and let me know you want in on the contest - that's all there is to it!

Your name will be dropped into a coffee mug (maybe one that you've seen featured in my Coffee Talk videos) and I'll have an unbiased third-party draw a name to win.

We'll draw the winner on Monday morning so be sure to get 'er done by this Sunday at midnight!

Step-by-step instructions and links for completing your review are right here:

http://www.thelandgeek.com/itunes-review/

Thanks for supporting the Land Geek Community,

Mark Podolsky (AKA The Land Geek)

Offering