• Sarasota, FL
Votes |
Atlanta Tax Seminar

J Scott
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Sarasota, FL
ModeratorPosted Apr 3 2015, 13:01

Hey folks -- I'm posting this for my awesome accountant, Roger Herring of Investors Accounting, just outside of Atlanta.  I've been using Roger for 7 years now, and highly recommend him and his services!

=======================================

Learn how to keep your money out of the IRS COFFERS!

“Any one may so arrange his affairs that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which will best pay the Treasury; there is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes.”  --Judge Hand, US Court of Appeals

Congress wrote the tax law with many loopholes for small business. Do you take advantage of them? Most small businesses do not. If you are a small business owner, real estate investor, or entrepreneur, this seminar is for you! We will cover the following topics:

• Using the correct business structure to minimize tax
  • Using C Corporations for tax minimization and wealth building
  • Using LLCs with your self directed IRA
  • Income Tax Law Update

The investment is only $39.99 and includes a continental breakfast ($49.99 after April 15, 2015.) This is our most popular seminar and fills up fast! Register now to lock in your seat and get $10 off the general admission price!

To register: 

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-structure-for-investors-and-tax-law-update-tickets-16159485456?aff=ehomesaved

Roger T. Herring

“The Investor’s Accountant”™

Managing Member

Investor's Accounting, LLC

678-690-5228

Offering

Loading replies...