$1980/month for $109k, 14.8% Cap including PM and Vacancy Quad- Athens Georgia

3 Replies

Killer Cashflow Turnkey Opportunity

Off-market. Wholesale.  MUST CLOSE BY APRIL 30th!

100% occupancy. Leased till July 2016 $1660/mon. ($475+395+395+395) 12% cap as-is!

Market is at $1980+/month. That's a 14.8% Cap rate!!! INCLUDING VACANCY AND PM!!!

PM in place.  Truly Turnkey!

All-Brick 1 bedroom/1 bath Quad with Metal roof.

Independent Central HVAC Heat Pumps. All Electric. Pine-shaded yard.

Individually metered for Power and Water. Tenants pay own utilities.

THIS IS NOT A WAR ZONE!! Lowest unemployment in the state!
On quite Culdesac minutes to downtown, commercial/industial jobs and UGA

Read other posts about Athens GA, home of University of Georgia.

This is a SFR neighborhood with a couple of stabal multifamily quads.

Message me for more picturs, pro forma spreadsheet, sellers disclosure statements, and even the contract that you would be assuming.  Must move fast before I change my mind and buy it instead!!

Analysis calculator courtesy of BP. Includes PM, Capex, Vacancy, Repairs, everything.

I double dog dare you to show me something else in this marketplace that's a better turnkey opportunity than this baby!  

If you need more time to close, might be able to get extension to May 8.

;)

Athens Georgia, double digit cap rates, cash on cash, turn key, Atlanta area, hot deal, wholesale, Legit numbers, multifamily, 4-plex, Quad,  

Sorry folks... My neighbor gave me a full price cash offer.  Appreciate the strong interest from BP.  Keep checking for more deals in Athens Georgia near UGA coming soon. In fact, Search for Jack Tucker or Athens Georgia. Hot market with top returns.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here