Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Shayna Nadeau
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Woodland Hills, CA
Votes |
Profitable Off-Market Triplex in Venice Beach!!!

Shayna Nadeau
  • Residential Real Estate Agent
  • Woodland Hills, CA
Posted Apr 24 2015, 11:03

RARE opportunity to own an incredible and potentially PROFITABLE turnkey TRIPLEX in the heart of Venice. It will be sold 100% vacant and can be delivered furnished upon request (at no additional cost to buyers!) This property is perfect for a vacation rental, owner/user or as an income property. It is located just steps to the beach in one of the most popular areas of Venice. Yards from the sand, you can walk to Abbot Kinney, the Canals or the world famous Boardwalk.

The bottom unit features an open layout with 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths as well as an outdoor area for entertaining and a working fireplace in the living room. There is another 2 bedroom unit upstairs featuring beautiful tile floors, a large open and airy kitchen, a living room fireplace and a large deck off the master to enjoy the ocean breezes. The 3rd unit is a bright, spacious studio with french doors leading to a large balcony with peek a boo views of the Santa Monica Mountains and the beach.

Additional property features include: laundry on site, parking for 5-6 cars, ample closet and storage space throughout all units and the possibility to add a roof deck for full ocean and city views. And again- Will be delivered 100% vacant. You do not have to deal with tenants, evictions and rent control issues!

Can cosmetically renovate and flip, build up or start from scratch and build anew, while renting out the units in the meantime to cover carrying costs! Or keep it running as a legal vacation rental. With the increasing popularity of Airbnb and VRBO and the huge demand for the Venice Beach location and lifestyle this one is a no brainer. Stop by and see it or call and schedule a showing anytime!

Will be listed at $2,150,000.00

If you or anyone you know is interested in the property, please PM me or send me an email at [email protected]. I will be representing the interested party as their buyer's agent.

Offering

Loading replies...