Classifieds
Account Closed
  • Tysons Corner, VA
Votes |
Thailand Developments seeking Joint Venture Partners...High ROI

Account Closed
  • Tysons Corner, VA
Posted May 15 2015, 15:36

A colleague of mine I worked with overseas in Iraq opened the first Thai/American Real Estate company in Thailand. Sean Carroll has over 25 years of experience in property investment/development and has taken that knowledge to open the first Thai/American Real Estate company which has been growing its reputation for the past 3 years in Thailand.

He was also able to cement the company by joining with Kemjira Waritpariya. She was the direct assistant Mr.Thongma Vijitpongpun, CEO of Pruksa Real Estate (which is one of the top leading Real Estate company's in Thailand and the richest man in Bangkok) for over 11 years. She left the company as she also realized the opportunity in joining both a US and Thai experienced/knowledgeable company together.

We currently have 2 developments that were brought to us that were not completed and are seeking a JV on both. If you're interested, send me an email and I can forward you the executive summary that outlines why Thailand is a great opportunity and safe to invest, the financials, and why we're able to offer such a high rate of return given the negotiating between us and the sellers. I will also include Sean's personal LinkedIn page where you can find more information on him as well as investing in Thailand.

Offering

Loading replies...