• Atlanta, GA
Votes |
15k for 2 unit Townhome (BALTIMORE)

Shaniqua Dupree
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jun 28 2015, 06:41

Hello everyone,

I am seeking financing for a 2 unit property in baltimore maryland 21216. I contacted the bank about this property and asked in may if they would take 10k they said no so i waited some more and asked if they would take 15k i was then told that he would put in the offer if it was cash. I need the cash asap to put in the offer before it goes to auction. Its more likely for my offer to get accepted prior to auction because it went to auction before and did not sell. I plan on paying off the loan when i refinance. Now im not sure if hard money lenders will go for this because i am not planning to keep the loan for months on end. This will be my first property. I am looking for a win win situation here. No hidden fees, no upfront fees, low interest or flat fee is better. Ive never used hard money before but i know others who have and before we do buisness i will be verifying to see if the info given is correct. Just trying to do things right the first time. Also if there are any other types of financing that may seem like a better fit please let me know. I do plan on getting a personal loan if possible to purchase the property if i can not get anything from here. Thanks in advance.

Looking for

Loading replies...