• Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
JV Partner wanted for 60/40 split in Atlanta

Philip Bashaw
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Jul 12 2015, 07:31

Full time investor seeks JV partner for a mutually beneficial agreement. You get the 60% and I get the 40% of the profits when the house is sold. I don't need any other compensation until the project is sold. I'm looking to do 3 fix and flip deals in the Atlanta market. I find the deal. manage the project , manage the contractors, provide basic labor and daily onsite supervision and labor as needed. I'm very handy and can do a lot things construction related. If necessary, I can design and install a beautiful landscape to help sell the property faster. Simple landscape adjustments generate incredible curb appeal.

Your provide the funding and your money management expertise and we share a nice profit when it sells. My target profit margin is 20% or higher on these flips. Therefore, you'd get a nice return on your money and we develop a good working relationship moving forward to the next flip. 

Example: A 140K ARV on a 90K total investment would yield an approximate 22K return (60% of profits) in 3-4 months after realtor commission and closing costs.

The main reason I'm seeking a private money JV partner is because the 15% rates that hard money lenders charge and the 5% points quickly erode the profit margins, especially if the house takes a bit longer to sell.

Please call to discuss further Thanks. 

Phil Bashaw; 404-557-0867

Looking for

Loading replies...