• New to Real Estate
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Looking for a mentor/coach

Cliff Parchmon
  • New to Real Estate
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Dec 12 2015, 04:46

I am a new to real estate investing and looking for a coach/mentor, I am in Tampa, FL. I have a strong belief in the benefits of having a mentor / coach and think a good coach/mentor is priceless. I have been a financial advisor for over 10 years and was fortunate that I had a mentor when I first started and would not be in the same career if it was not for him. I just went through the "application" process with the strategic real estate coach Josh Cantwell. The programs range from $30 -$10k. With the higher priced coaching program they have a warranty, not guarantee, that I will flip at least 2 homes within 12-18 months and they will provide funding. I do not have an issue with paying for a coach/mentor but was skeptical that after a 1 hour overview full payment was expected. I did not pay. Has anyone else went through their coaching program? Is there any experienced investors that work in the Tampa bay area that are willing to be a coach / mentor? I am anxious to get feedback and if there is a coach / mentor in the bay area that's willing to work with me send me a message and I will gladly go over my goals for 2016 and beyond.

Looking for

Loading replies...