• Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
I WANT PROPERTIES - Have $900,000 That I Need to Use By Dec 31st

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Dec 16 2015, 13:37

I have a money partner and he has $900,000 left to invest and need to use in the next 15 days.

I am looking for several houses we can rehab and then rent to own.

I am willing to pay a wholesaler a $5,000 or $10,000 wholesale or assignment fee if you can bring me the following property:

ARV - between $150,000 to $250,000

Repairs - below $20,000

Acquisition  Price (including your wholesale fee): my formula for my maximum offer is 80% x ARV - repairs - $15,000

So for a $200,000 property (ARV) that needs $20,000 in repairs, I am willing to pay $125,000. That's higher than what rehabbers are willing to pay.

Property has to be in A or B areas of Chicagoland (Cook, Dupage, Will, Lake, Mchenry and Kendall counties)

Below is my definition of A or B areas:

If you have a property that does NOT fit the above criteria, I have 247 buyers asking me for properties every single day. We can co-wholesale your deals. You bring me the deal, I bring you the buyer. By the way, please fill up this calculator when sending me your deal. By doing this, I will know if you have a good wholesale deal or not and if it's a good wholesale deal to whom we can wholesale it to:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/files/user/Mister4closure/file/wholesale-calculator---is-it-a-good-deal

Email me your wholesale deal at [email protected].

Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

Looking for

Loading replies...