Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Brett Snodgrass
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Votes |
Looking for Investors who love buying in Indiana, Indy, Kokomo!

Brett Snodgrass
  • Investor
  • Indianapolis, IN
Posted Jan 4 2016, 19:28

Hi BP Marketplace, 

My name is Brett Snodgrass, and own a company called "Simple Wholesaling". We are located in Indianapolis, Indiana, and we specialize in working with investors all over the world that want to invest in Indiana.  We buy & sell many of our properties in the Indianapolis areas like Fountain Square, Bates-Hendricks, Irvington, etc.  I also sell properties in many other Indiana cities. We have properties in Kokomo, Anderson, Muncie, Marion, Fort Wayne, and more. Please check out us and our properties on our website at www.simplewholesaling.com and let us know what you are looking for.  Here below are some of the properties that we offer. Our prices depends on the deal, but most are under 50K, and many are under 30K. Some need work, some don't. Some are rented, some are not. Check us out & we would love to serve you. 

Address: 1728 S Lexington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46203   (Fountain Square)

Asking $27,900   (Next a house that sold for $225,000)

Here is the link to the ad: 1728 S Lexington Ad

Or do you want a rent-ready property in Kokomo, Indiana for under $20,000? 

Check this one out ~ 1319 Apperson Way, Kokomo, IN 46901

Asking: $19900

Check out the property presentation here: 1319 Apperson Way, Kokomo, IN

We have many more Properties than this, Check them all out here on our property page

We have more properties on our page in Greenwood, Beech Grove, ETC in the 50K's. 

If you have any interest in any of our properties, please e-mail me at [email protected].  Or give me a ring at 812-216-8602.   Thanks and have a Blessed day. 

Offering

Loading replies...