Votes
Ali Daiy
  • Beachwood, OH
Votes |
★★★★★Custom REI Lead Funnel Websites & Online Services★★★★★

Ali Daiy
  • Beachwood, OH
Posted Jan 5 2016, 20:30

Hello, Bigger Pockets. This is my first post in the marketplace! I am in the process of launching my web design company (Fortune Front) & getting my RE license so I can begin actively investing in Ohio. In the mean time, I believe this service would be helpful to a lot of you out there and if you decide you would like to work together, I believe we can both benefit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am offering custom scratch made websites, that can bring in leads from sellers, cash buyers, tax liens, etc. Any type of lead you need for your REI business, we will discuss together and find a solution for you. Also offering SEO & 3 Months Facebook Testing to get your online campaign going in the right direction, with the right data.

Scratch Made CUSTOM Website Design : $625 (See Examples Below)

• FULL scratch made Custom Website Design & Auto-responder Integration 
  • Niche designed lead funnel for Cash Buyers, Lease Option leads, Distressed Sellers, any type of lead you request, I will design a funnel towards that.
  • Unlimited Revisions. Period. (I will go over your website 1 million times if I need/you request so)
  • Integrated with Latest HTML 5/CSS Structured Form Code
  • I will work with you to create an online marketing campaign for you and your business based on your goals
  • Including 1 Month of Basic SEO
  • FULL REFUND IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED!!!

EXAMPLES:

Continued SEO Ranking Services

• Smaller Businesses: Basic - $205/per month

- 12 x PR2 - PR5 Handwritten Permanent Authority Posts.
- Each post will be 250-300 words 100% handwritten from scratch.
- Comes with Rank Increase Guarantee or your money back!
- Perfect for low competition keywords & local business sites.

- Turnaround time: 5-13 days.

• Medium sized Businesses: Standard - $455/per month

- 25 x PR2 - PR5 Handwritten Permanent Authority Posts.
- Good to significantly increase your site's ranking.
- Recommended for medium competition keywords.
- Turnaround time: 5- 13 days

• LARGE sized Businesses: Professional - $960/per month

- 50 x PR2 - PR5 Handwritten Permanent Authority Posts.
- Excellent boost to your site's ranking.
- Recommended for medium to high competition keywords.
- Turnaround time: 7-13 days.

EXAMPLES:

3 Month Facebook Management : $445 for 3 months

• The First Month: Setting everything up and finding out what the conversion rate for your funnel is. This month we will get everything created & find out how well the page converts with Facebook Advertising. My goal is for you to close a few deals, from these online leads by the end of this month.
    The Second Month: We will know how many opt-ins and deals closes we got from month 1. This entire month is for getting your conversion rate as HIGH as possible. So you won't have to invest as much, and you will you know EXACTLY how much you are spending on clicks, how many clicks are converting into opt-ins, and how many opt-ins do you actually close deals from.
    The Third Month: This last month is for tweaking all the little things and finding the "sweet spot" for you to pump money into and get deals. In the mean time, I will continue growing your Facebook Fan Page as well.

-------------------------------------------------------

Why you SHOULD be Marketing your REI Business Online (if you aren't already)

1). It's where the customers are --> Because your prospective clients are almost all online, you can reach a much wider audience that you would with any other form of marketing.

2). Competitors are Doing it --> If you’re going to compete, you have to be where the action is. And since the majority of your competitors are probably already marketing online, if you aren’t there you face being sidelined and reduced to irrelevance.

3). It is more Cost Effective than ANY other form of marketing --> Highly effective local & targeted Facebook campaigns can be set up for as little as $2-5/per day. If you are serious about your REI business, this is nothing. A 2012 study by HubSpot showed that companies focused on inbound (read: online) marketing have a lower cost per lead of 61% compared with those who still use traditional methods.

4). It is HIGHLY Scaleable --> If you spend $1/per click and you buy 1000 clicks. You spent $1K. Lets say I set you up with a website that converts at 40% opt-in. That is 400 leads on your list. You are bound to get at least 1-2 deals from that many leads. The best part is, you can still market to and follow up with all the other people on your list

-------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT ME

PM here on Bigger Pockets

TEXT ME ONLY @ (216)-703-8102 

Offering

Loading replies...