Looking for investors

9 Replies

Hello everybody, I'm looking to get started in real estate investing through wholesaling here in mobile. I was wondering if investors are willing to work with me to once I find great deals. I'm not looking to take advantage of anybody I just want to find deals and assign them at a FAIR price for everyone involved. If anybody is interested in mobile and surrounding areas please let me know. Thanks!!!

Job Posting Details

• Remote position: no

@Gisele Blum Hello, thanks for your interest in Mobile, AL and the surrounding areas. It's going well, sort of slow but I expected that. I have my first property under contract right now. I'm working on a second, which is a duplex, so hopefully it moves a little faster than this house I have now.

You posted 17 days ago and are under contract and working on a duplex. I wouldn't say that is slow ! I live in Miami and finding properties that cash flow is difficult to say the least. I know that in your area there are more possibilities. I look forward to maybe working with you in the future. Good luck !

Lol I guess not when you put it that way @Gisele Blum lol. I actually just moved from Miami at the end of February. I think Miami is a great place to be though, maybe you should expand your radius. Miami is HUGE and full of sharks lol. Mobile is small and has a lot fewer sharks or people willing to think outside the box.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here