Virtual Assistant - Short-term Rental Manager - $3-6/hr to start

J. Martin
Pro Member
#1 Real Estate Events & Meetups Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Oakland, CA
Posted Mar 30 2016, 21:30

Hello BP!

I'm looking for a full-time virtual assistant (remote work) to help manage short-term rentals. Most are 3-month rentals, so there is not constant turnover. But there are several units to manage, and some other online jobs.

EXPERIENCE
Airbnb, VRBO, and other short-term rental experience is preferred. Any rental or property management experience is helpful. Must have good written English, and good customer service skills. 

RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary job responsibilities include posting property details and updating listings, responding to guest inquiries, booking/confirming guest stays, emailing "canned" responses, responding ad-hoc to issues that arise, etc. Other online projects.

PAY & HOURS
Full-time (40 hours per week). I can/will pay on the high end of prevailing market wages in lower-cost countries (from $3-6/hr to start). There is room for growth and higher wages with success. (in addition to other job for qualified friends and family). If you are living in a higher-cost country where these wages are not good pay for you, this may not be the best fit at this time. I think the Philippines have wages in line with what I was thinking. If you live in an even lower-cost country, I will still pay you these wages, based on your experience. 

Tag me, send me a message, email, or text, with my contact information from my signature/profile. Ready for someone to start right away! Thank you for your interest! 

*If you know someone who may be interested, send me their contact info!*

Looking for

Loading replies...