Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Damon Bodine
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York City
Votes |
Various Brooklyn buyers looking for off market opportunities

Damon Bodine
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York City
Posted Apr 14 2016, 12:56

Hello All,

I am always looking for off market opportunities for clients I represent.  I figured I would try to post here in the hopes that one of you have the right property for my buyers.    Here we go.    

Client #1  -  Looking for retail and/or mixed properties in prime Park Slope locations (7th Avenue, 5th Avenue) as well as Boerum Hill (Atlantic Avenue)    Buyer is hoping to achieve a 6 cap.  Budget is up to $12,000,000 

Client #2   - Buyer is looking for mixed use properties  in Bushwick up to a 6 cap.  Our budget is up to $5,500,000 for the right deal.   WIll look at anything with a minimum of 2 apartments+ 1 store  

Client #3  - Buyer has a 1031 Exchange is looking for warehouse properties in the Bronx or Westchester to move his business to.  Properties need to be a minimum of 15,000 SF  and have a drive curb cut.   Ceilings need to be a minimum of 16 feet high.    Budget is up to $10,000,000 for the right space.   

Client #4  -  Buyer is looking for 3 family buildings in Bushwick up to $1,100,000 all cash.   Proximity to L train is important.  He is willing to take on tenants, foreclosure, fire damage, violations  depending on the property.    Any leads would be greatly appreciated.  

Client #5  Buyer is looking for multi family buildings in Manhattan under 125th or Brooklyn in Williamsburg, Park Slope, Brooklyn Heights.  Preferably all free market.   Budget is $8,500,000 and flexible depending on the deal.   

As always I have dozens of clients looking for properties that can be flipped, foreclosures, estate sales, development sites  etc.    All clients I work with are pre vetted and execute on their contracts. 

Please send me a note   if you have anything that may make sense

many thanks 

Damon Bodine

Looking for

Loading replies...