• Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Real Estate Wholesale "Rain Maker" Wanted

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Apr 22 2016, 14:35

We have a JOB opening for a Sales Vice President to help lead our real estate wholesaling division. 

As the Sales VP of Wholesaling Division (otherwise known as Wholesale Rain Maker), you will not only learn real estate investing...you will be actually DOING it everyday. The $30,000/year is only the base salary but the real money in real estate wholesaling is in the PROFIT (six figure annual income is doable!). You will get a profit share and if you deliver against sales targets consistently, you will get even a share of my company  PCI (check out http://pcirei.com).

As our Wholesale Rain Maker, below are your exciting Job Responsibilities:

1. Talk to our 400+ real estate investor-buyers and persuade them to buy our wholesale deals that come from our acquisition team (we have 3 full time acquisition people so you will have plenty of wholesale deals to sell)

2. Analyze the deals coming from other wholesalers, identify the best ones to pitch to our buyers and negotiate with the wholesalers so we can maximize our co-wholesale fee

3. Work with our Virtual Marketing Assistant to get a list of buyers to cold-call, do deals with and add to our ever-growing investor-buyers database

4. Promote and make additional money from our financing programs for real estate investors (like Hard Money Loans and Business Line of Credit)

Why Join Me vs. Do It On Your Own?

Let me count the reasons why:

1. Real estate wholesaling is highly competitive and getting deals is harder now specially for newbie investors. Why try to compete by doing this on your own? 

2. We are backed by massive capital - enough capital to buy 60+ houses this year (ARV of $150K to $250K). Local banks and other financial institutions with real estate to sell are more willing to deal with cash buyers vs. wholesalers

3. As cash buyers, we can lock in deals in a few days, close on them and then wholetail or sell them to other investors. Again, ordinary wholesalers who have no cash can't compete with that. We also buy properties and rent to own them.

4. We already have buyers - if you're starting out, you don't have many buyers so it's more difficult to sell your deals. Why start things from scratch?

5. I've been doing this since 2003. Learn from my experience. Listen to my podcast here - http://Biggerpockets.com/show65

You Are The Right Candidate for This If You...

1. Have at least 2 years of sales experience, specially cold-calling and getting sales done over the phone. We need a Rainmaker and if you consider yourself one, please APPLY. The sales experience does not have to be in real estate.

2. Have a real estate license in the state of ILLINOIS; preferably a HUD certified agent/ broker

3. Are passionate about real estate investing

4. Are teachable, knows how to listen and knows how to follow instructions

5. Are a good communicator both verbally and in writing

6. Believe that hard work, being honest and making promises you can keep are ingredients to success

If you believe you are the right candidate for this exciting opportunity, create a 2-minute VIDEO, post it on Youtube AND write a BLOG POST (your personal blog, not here on BP) and email me the links at [email protected]. The top 3 most convincing videos and blogs will get a face-to-face interview to be seriously considered for this job opportunity.

Looking for