Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Matt Motil
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Fully Occupied Duplex "C" Neighborhood, 31.55% COC ROI!

Matt Motil
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Sep 27 2016, 14:17

Beautiful Duplex in “C” West Boulevard area of Cleveland.

Each unit features 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.

Recreation room in dry basement. Rents could be higher. Each of the hot water tanks are newer. Each unit is freshly painted with new carpet in some of the rooms. The other rooms are all refinished beautiful hardwood floors that shine like a mirror. The basement has both washer and dryer hookups. Some ceiling fans. Very large attic area with ample storage etc or as an additional workout or computer rooms. Each unit has appliances. Close to freeways and downtown and shopping. Updated bathrooms too. New roof and other external upgrades. Each unit has their own enclosed front porches. Separate entrances. New gutters and downspouts. New lattice under both front and rear porches. Some minor exterior carpentry work done to the exterior as well as the entire home being painted. The interior also had much new drywall and new kitchen cabinets in the down unit as well as an updated bathroom.

Need a Lender? I have many to set you up with that love investors!

Need a Property Manager? No problem! We have you covered with a national name you can trust, Keller Williams!

I’ve been investing in real estate for almost 17 years and have helped many investors (in-state and out-of-state) invest in the Cleveland marketplace.

Click here to be added to my mailing list

Financials:

Purchase price: $68,000

Down Pmt: $17,000

Rent: $1210

Vacancy: $61

Maintenance: $61

Management: $121

Cap Ex: $121

Taxes: $134

Utilities: $100

NOI: $713/month $8,556/year

Debt Service: $266/month

Cashflow: $446/month or $5,363/year

ROI: $5,363/17,000 = 31.55%

My mailing list received this offering 5 hours ago and already has a jump on you!

Don’t miss out on deals like this?

Click here to be added to my mailing list

If you've been looking in Akron, Memphis, Nashville, Denver, Indianapolis, Dayton, Toledo, Pittsburgh, St. Louis, Kansas City, Atlanta, Charlotte, or other cities for Turnkey opportunities, you're missing out if you aren't looking Cleveland!

Turkey rentals without the turnkey price! One stop shopping!

I've helped many Bigger Pockets investors grow their portfolios in Cleveland and I want to do the same for you!

Offering

Loading replies...