Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Marty Johnston
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Votes |
Milwaukee WI - MAXIMIZE YOUR INSURANCE SETTLEMENT!

Marty Johnston
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Wauwatosa, WI
Posted Nov 13 2016, 14:52

Hello all!

Do you know what a Public Adjuster is? I didn't until a few months ago. Here's the basics: We do what the Insurance Adjuster does for the Insurance Company, except as a Public Adjuster, we represent YOU THE POLICY HOLDER. We first and foremost want to educate you on your insurance policy. There are so many confusing and hidden details in a home owners insurance policy that not everyone can fully understand. As a Claims Rep for Metro Public Adjustment Inc, I come and educate you on your policy. I want you to know exactly what you're entitled to in an insurance claim, and I don't want you to get screwed by accepting 20-40 cents on the dollar as 90% of all insured typically do!

Remember that it is not the insurance adjusters job to point out any damage in your home, if you do not point it out to them, they will not put it in their report! I've seen so many people I know get taken advantage during their insurance claims process, so I was pumped to see that such a thing as a Public Adjuster exists. Insurance companies constantly look for ways to cut corners and use as many cost-cutting methods as possible. This does not always have you the policy holder in mind, and in many circumstances can really decrease the value of your property over time. Don't settle for less, especially as an investor, this can literally decrease the value of your investment.

Here's how we work:

1) We meet with you, look over your declaration page, and educate you on everything you are or are not covered for. This is our primary goal, to make sure people fully understand what their policy actually covers them for, and that we can help them.

2) If you think you might have some damage that could be covered under your policy, I offer free property damage inspections. If your property's damage looks like a worth-while claim, I fill out a report, and send it back to our headquarters for a more in-depth evaluation to see if it's truly a claim worth filing or not

Scenario A - The damage is NOT enough to consider filing a claim. In this event, we never file the report to your insurance company, they never know about it, and you still haven't (AND WONT) pay us, or anybody, anything.

Scenario B - The damage IS enough to file a claim, and you have the decision whether or not you want to move forward using Metro Public Adjustment Inc to represent you to your insurance company. We fight and negotiate on your behalf with your insurance company to get you the MAXIMUM entitled settlement possible. Period.

In Scenario B, you never have to deal with the insurance company EVER. We represent you from the first phone call until you receive your check. So how do we get paid? We only ever get paid if you get paid. It is on a contingency basis, and there is never any out of pocket fees to use us - instead, we receive a percentage of the net settlement amount.

If you're in the slightest bit interested in finding out more about what I do or the company I work for, PM me, and I'd love to speak with you about it!

If you'd like to learn more about your insurance policy and become educated on your coverage at absolute no cost - PM me, and let's set up an appointment for a time that works for you!

If you think you have property damage, or aren't sure if you have property damage, PM me. I'll come check it out and explain to you why you do or do not have covered damage based off your policy, again at no cost to you.

The most you have to lose is the 20-30 minutes of your time spent talking with me about your coverage and educating yourself in case a future loss occurs. 

For more information, check out our Website HERE

Milwaukee and surroundings areas, Let me know if I can help!!

Marty Johnston - Claims Rep / Metro Public Adjustment Inc.

Offering