Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Steve S.
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Looking for Investors who like making money - 24%+ ROI !!!

Steve S.
  • Lender
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Jan 21 2017, 23:26

Outperform your IRA, stocks and CDs

Put your money to work for you

An excellent client of mine who has been flipping houses for years needs a capital partner to make a private money 2nd mortgage for $40,000 on a property in Orange County, CA they are going to begin remodeling. The property has been evaluated to have an After Repair Value of $600,000 and they are acquiring it for $450,000. They need the money in order to have the working capital for the down payment and minimal rehab costs. This is the true definition of GAP Financing and a low-risk investment given the neighborhood and professionalism of our clients.

We are looking for a $40,000 2nd mortgage at a 12% Straight Note Rate, which means no matter what you will get 12% on your money. The project is projected to sell in 3-6 months, and if it does then you will receive 12% in 3-6 months for an annualized return between 24% - 48%. Huge ROI!!!

Please let me know if you would like the intricate details of this transaction. I will only be furnishing the minute details of this deal to those that are truly interested and willing to make this investment very quickly. It needs to fund next week.

Highlights of Transaction:

Loan Amount: $400,000

Position: 2nd mortgage securitized by Deed of Trust and Promissory Note and personal guaranty

1st Loan: 1 year fix and flip loan

http://www.private-money-loan.com

These opportunities are usually located in los angeles, orange county, southern California, palm springs, huntington beach, CA. This is not traditional financing or hard money or private money. Many lenders who provide hard money financing or private money financing are not gap investors, so we are looking for true private individuals who are looking for solid ROI (return on investment) investments by being part of new property acquisitions on properties that are for sale. These opportunities are primarily for single family residences. So please call us if you are interested in gap, or jv, or being involved in a joint venture capacity.

Call me at 310-948-8585 or email me at [email protected]

Looking for