Ty Hines
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Buy Georgia REOs with only Earnest Money

Ty Hines
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Nov 8 2009, 02:12

Hello All,
I recently came across a great opportunity that some might be interested in taking advantage of. The company handles everything from acquisition, rehab, lease to section 8 tenants and refinance. This concept in itself is nothing new because there are plenty of companies that offer this type of program.The one thing that this company offers that others do not is the fact that the only UP FRONT MONEY NEEDED IS THE EARNEST MONEY TO THE LISTING BROKER!!

I too thought at first it was some type of scam but I took time and did extensive research on the company and its founders. I went to four meetings, talked with people who actually were buying houses through the program and spoke with the sales people and everyone seemed to be happy and satisfied. The company itself is one year old however the parent company is a residential builder that has been in business for over 5 years, has posted millions in sales and has several positive articles in the AJC and the Atlanta Business Chronicle.

Here are the details:
Middle credit score 650
Debt to income less than 45%
Reserves of $3000 which does NOT have to be sourced or seasoned
Buy up to four properties with this program
Only Earnest money deposit needed to start
Company purchases, rehabs, places section 8 tenant
YOU choose the house
YOU choose to either hold or flip
Refinance done for you
Section 8 paperwork done for you

Finance Details:
Consulting Fee $7500 rolled into loan
Rehab loan - 5 points and 15% rolled into loan
Refinance loan- 5.5 % 30 year fixed
Rehab cost itemized for investor

There are information sessions on Tuesday nights were you can come to the corporate headquarters and meet everyone and see the presentation. Also for out of state investors there are webinars that you can attend online and get more info. Either way contact me so we can talk.

[u][b]NOTE: This program is for Georgia properties ONLY. But ANY investor in ANY STATE can participate.

If you have clients that may be interested we can partner on the deal so everyone makes money.

I think I have answered most questions. Please contact me pm or post questions here for me to answer.