Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Bradley De comarmond
  • West Hollywood, CA
Votes |
Are you a Los Angeles investor interested in the Florida market?

Bradley De comarmond
  • West Hollywood, CA
Posted Mar 3 2017, 06:50

Hey BP nation!

If you are a California based investor interested in one of the hottest, stable, and desirable markets in the country, central Florida?

If not, you should be! 10% cap rates and low priced property in another state filled with palm trees, sun, and sand where millions of seniors plan on moving to should excite you.

I'm Brad and I am a Florida investor and Central Florida Investment Realtor living in Los Angeles. While everyone loves the California vibes, the overpriced market with horrendous 3% cap rate and negative cash flow is nothing to enjoy.

I work with California investors to find their ideal investment property and opportunity in and around Tampa and Orlando. Living in LA, I am able to meet face to face with you and discuss options, answer questions, show you opportunities and more while my resources in Florida can scout any property and set you up with the best contractors, handymen, and property management companies. 

Best of all, I don't charge ANYTHING. Just happy to earn that commission.

*Also, if you are a California real estate professional with clients looking in Florida, I will happily help your clients and work out a commission split so that everyone wins.

Visit my BP page and connect with me for more information.

Have a prosperous 2017!

-Brad D.

Circuitous Realty

Offering