• Investor
  • Hopewell Junction, NY
Votes |
2/1 Pre-hab, Peekskill NY, Westchester Co. Good rental potential

Bob C.
  • Investor
  • Hopewell Junction, NY
Posted Apr 21 2017, 14:04

I need to shed some inventory.  I've got more on my plate than I can handle.  So, this house is going on the chopping block.  It's the furthest away in an unknown community/building department, for me. I've trashed it out, professionally powerwashed, and it's ready to go.

It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath traditional style house.  Has a full attic that might be able to be converted to a 3rd bedroom (with at least a fire escape).  (It was the seller's bedroom, when she was growing up,) I think it would make a great rental property, and if it were closer, I'd hold it just for that purpose. I think the ARV is about $160,000.

Fairly new vinyl siding and roof. Trex on the porches.   Has natural gas service into the house for the stove and water heater.  Furnace is oil and old, but fully functioning.    It has off street parking, a driveway for a car or two. 

The house next door was recently purchased by a flipper and he decided to fix it to "ownership" standandards and move in.  It's gorgeous.  Definitely a value bump to this house.  (Thank you neighbor!)

The last owner was paying about $7,000 in taxes

Here's some more pics:

Offering

Loading replies...