Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Timothy Brubaker
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Akron, OH
Votes |
Turn-key rental portfolio For sale Ohio!

Timothy Brubaker
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Akron, OH
Posted Sep 16 2017, 15:51

Hi, I am an investor looking to get rid of my turn key rental properties.  I am selling them for 10 percent below market value. Although they have been profitable,  I am shifting gears and am trying to get rid of my high interest debt in order to start again with cash or partners. In this article, I will list them. Please feel free to contact me with any additional questions or concerns.

• 367 Sieber Ave, Akron, OH, 44312. Asking Price $120,000 Rent $1,390

This is a 6 bed, 2 bath, 2,000sqft house. There are 2 kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, and dining rooms, along with 3 bedrooms, and a bath, on each level of this large home. Though there are two separate living areas, the house is zoned single family and is currently being rented for $1390 a month with a 1-year lease that started in July. The taxes have been reduced and should be around $1200 a year and insurance around $70/month. 

This is a great house. I flipped this house and rented it out. Some updates include: a new roof (2017), new windows (2017), 1 brand new kitchen, 1 brand new bathroom, hardwood floors refinished, carpet in bedrooms, freshly painted, and many other updates. Also, the basement has been partially water proofed from outside (2017). Property includes a shed.

Although, I chose non-section 8 tenants, the house has passed a Section 8 inspection. The current tenants have no pets, do not smoke, and have 4 kids, so this home is ideal for them. They have been paying on time and have no prior evictions. I am offering it managed by me until end of lease. I am asking $120,000 and it will appraise.

• 2231 East Market St unit 602, Akron, Ohio, 44312, Asking Price $34,000 Rent $625

This 1 bedroom, 650 sqft condo features beautiful views of sun set and the surrounding area from the 6th floor. Condo includes AC, new hot water heat as of 2015, electric heat, and a private balcony. It is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants. Taxes are a mere $720 a year and insurance is $200 a year.

The condo includes an outdoor heated pool that is open from May through September! Within the building there is a laundry room, library, convenient trash removal down a shoot, elevator, cement walls and sub-floor for good insulation and sound resistance. 

The condo is currently rented for $625. The renter's lease expires in November. I will help find a new renter if needed. Move in ready with an open concept. I can manage for a year.

Currently the HOA fee is $180 but may go down as it was raised for some repairs that have already been made. The HOA includes water, sewer, landscaping, and maintenance. Great passive income place with little work ever needed. I have owned and rented this since 2013 and it's been great. With having everything cement, there is almost no maintenance required. All this for only 34k is a great value!

• 363 Tyredale Ave, Akron, Ohio, 44305 Asking Price $50,000 Rent $725.

This is a 1032 sqft, 3 bed, 1 bath, 2 story home. It has had a long term rental for over 3 years now. The tenants renewed a 1-year lease in June. they currently pay $725 and all utilities. Taxes are around &1375 a year, and insurance is about 65 a month.

This home features beautiful hard wood floors, 1 car garage, enclosed porch, nice sized back yard. The basement has a sump pump water proofing system. I am willing to manage until next June.

• 181 Portage Lakes Dr, Akron, Ohio, 44319 Asking Price $94,000Rent $975

This is a 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with 1574sqft. This house features beautiful lake views from nearly every room! Home is located within the Coventry School District. Taxes are 750 a month insurance 70.

Home includes updated flooring, kitchen, paint, 2 living areas, hard wood floors upstairs, lighthouse with character, wood beams on ceiling, open concept, modern kitchen, first floor master, first floor laundry, and a shed.

Offering

Loading replies...