• Investor / Vendor
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Mentoring for using direct mail to pickup deals

Ray Lai
  • Investor / Vendor
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Mar 30 2018, 00:14

If you want to use direct mail to get more deals for your REI and you need some help getting started, I can provide some mentoring and send you a direct mail game plan, checklist of things to prepare to increase your chances of success, scripts on how to talk to different types of sellers, free software to use for your real estate investing including customer relationship management (CRM) software, templates for your direct mail, contracts, calculators, and answer questions.

Make sure to message me with your status on where you are in the process in your direct mail. 

Messages like: I'm so motivated and not sure what to do show that you're not serious and unlikely succeed in the business.

I've been helping many new wholesalers and flippers start or increase their deal flow. Just shoot me a message or email with your background and status on where you're at in your education process and I'm happy to mentor people that are do-ers not talkers, as I have some pretty awesome mentors myself and love to give back. Although this is free, I don't just mentor anyone. I've helped a lot of people so I can tell who the time-waster talkers are and see who are the ones that take action to get results.

Offering