• Square Footage: 1052
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 1.5
  • Occupied: No
  • Lot Size:

Purchase Price - $50,000

Rehab Bid- $22,000( includes new roof)

ARV- $110,000

I'm looking for JV partner or private lender to work with on this project. Please contact me if you'd like more information.

Hi everyone- got this home sold for 109k. I've got a few more tied up and am doing appraisals on- let me know if you'd like to be a lender or partner on future deals.

I just tied up a new property in the Daytona Beach area - let me know if you're interested.

Purchase Price- $64,500

Rehab- $20,000 ( having official bid written up)

ARV- $120,000- appraisal set for this week

Just tied up a property in Daytona Beach. 

Purchase Price 185k

Rehab- 45k ( working on official bid)

ARV- $330,000 ( ordering appraisal)

As long as the numbers check out let me know if you'd be interested in either partnering on this property or being a lender.

Just tied up another property in Holly Hill FL.

Purchase price $64,500

Rehab- $30,000 ( waiting on official bid) have home and pest inspections complete

ARV- $155,000 ( have official appraisal)

Looking for lender or partner on this one. Let me know if you’re interested and if you’d like to see the reports and appraisal.

Just tied up 2 more properties. Looking for private lenders or partners.

1st- 515 Bellevue Ave Daytona Beach FL 32114

Purchase Price - $65,000

Rehab- $38,000 ( have official bid)

ARV- $155,000 ( have official appraisal)

2nd- 712 Marion St Daytona Beach FL 32114 

Purchase Price- $65,000

Rehab - $28,000 ( have rehab bid)

ARV- $135,000 ( have official appraisal)

I’m in the process of waiting for an appraisal report and inspections to come back on a property.

The initial purchase price on this one is $55,000.

I‘m expecting rehab to be $30,000-$40,000 - well see what the rehab bid comes back after I send the contractor the inspection report and pest report.

I‘m expecting the appraisal to be around $150,000- but we’ll see when it comes back.

Let me know if you’d be interested in being a lender and I’ll send you the reports with updated numbers when I receive them!

I just purchased a property at 2014 graham st in Daytona beach. The ARV appraisal is 195k and I purchased the property for 98k. Rehab is going to be 41-45k depending on how the ac unit checks out.

Generally I’ll use cash to purchase properties that Need to close quickly and then refinance that cash out with a JV lender to have it available for the next property. On this I could either cover the rehab if you want to cover the 98k or if you want you could cover the rehab and I’ll keep my 98k in the property- either way is fine with me. I can send  the appraisal report and rehab bid if you like- just send me your email address. I’ve got a couple other properties like this and generally tie up 2-5 properties a month if You’re looking for more deals.

New property tied up in Jacksonville Florida. I’d be willing to partner on this or wholesale it if that’s the route you’d rather take.

Purchase price - 220k

Rehab- 40k

ARV- 350k

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here