• Lender
  • Bethesda MD
Votes |
Low money down hard money in Maryland

Kerry Boyle
  • Lender
  • Bethesda MD
Posted Jun 19 2018, 15:22

Residential Investment Lending at its best. 

We finance fix and flips, cash-outs, refinances and make it all easy for you!

Requirements:

• Applicant must have 600+ credit
  • Applicant must have clean background check
  • To close in an LLC/Inc only
  • Guarantor/applicant must be at least 1% member of entity
  • Must be U.S. Citizen
  • Yes! You do need some money to close! At minimum, closing costs and first 3 payments*
  • If you are doing rehab, you need a licensed and insured general contractor.
  • You must make money on your flip - we will vet the project and feel confident you are making at least 25% of the repaired value on a sale, prior to sales costs.

Why are we great?

• Excellent service - it matters to us.
  • We advance your rehab draws. That means you get the money prior to completing your work!
  • Quotes are free. Term-sheets are free. I don't need your social security number to give you an idea of what your loan will look like!
  • Our processor will coordinate with title, your homeowner's insurance agent, and your general contractor to ensure we have what we need to close your loan. 
  • You don't need to call a robo-call queue to get us. Most loan officers have a direct line and work outside normal business hours.

What do we need for a quote?

• Estimated credit score - be accurate, your loan estimates depend on it!
  • Experience - If you (or any members of your entity) have owned and sold properties in the past three years give yourself a point. Likewise any rental properties that cash-flow also give you a point. Add them up and let me know the number!
  • Purchases - Purchase price, rehab cost (if applicable); After-Repaired Value.
  • Refinances/Cash-out - As-is Value, rehab cost and After-Repaired Value (if applicable), and any debt owed on the property; Also, what is the term you want? 6-months through 30 years**.
  • Entity name (you can say "none" yet if you don't have one!)

*Refinances/cash-outs (with or without rehab) typically don't require cash-to-close.

**30 year programs require more information - please email me if you are interested.

We work with beginners, brokers, and professionals. Shoot me an email with any questions!

Offering