• Denver, CO
Votes |
Deal Analysis Assistance needed

Bill S.
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Denver, CO
ModeratorPosted Jun 28 2018, 14:57

I am squeezed on time and would like to give some folks out there in BP land a chance to use your mad skills, learn a bit from each other and grow in the process.

I have a 6 unit property under contract in Louisville Colorado. For those not from the area Louisville is in Boulder county along highway 36 about 7 miles East of Boulder. It's technically part of the larger Denver Metro market but sort of squeezed between the Metro market and Boulder. 

What I need is some analysis of the deal. Someone to run it through the BP calculators and someone to chase down the answer to a couple dozen questions I have as part of the due diligence before I pull the trigger on this deal. I also need some sensitivity analysis for future refinance/resale of the property. This does not need to be the same person and it will take some time so if there is a part of this that is up your alley or you have a burning desire to tackle, let me know. 

The downside is that I'm only paying with experience for your help.

The upside is that you will get a peak under the hood at a simi-successful real estate investor's thinking process on a real deal with real numbers that will have a real outcome. I will keep you in the loop as well if I move forward with the deal. 

I've never done this (asked for help) before so it maybe a bit clunky but if you are willing to hang in there, I'm sure we will all learn something.

Finally, I would like this wrapped up by around noon on July 2, 2018

Reliant Real Estate, Inc. Logo
Looking for

Loading replies...