Votes |
Seeking Funding For Homewood, Alabama Flip

Rob Drum
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Birmingham, AL
Posted Jul 4 2018, 06:19

Here's an update on some previously funded projects:

- 8242 Vassar is under contract to sell for $45,000, It should close around the end of the month. I'll be writing a full summary of that deal on the blog.

- 533 Dunkirk was funded and purchased last week. We're expecting renovations to complete late next week. We'll list at 105,000.

Today, I'm offering a funding opportunity for a flip in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Birmingham.

I'm partnering with outstanding general contractor @Josh Anderson on this one. We feel that this is an exceptionally strong deal.

Josh's scope of work will bring this house up to Homewood standards. (Granite, Paint, Flooring) We're also adding a bathroom, and adding about 100 sqft by re-purposing some "dead space."

When finished, we will be offering a beautiful, completely updated, 3 bed 2 bath home in one of the best school districts in Birmingham.

Click for Full details, as well as an FAQ on the lending process.

Looking for deeply discounted properties in Birmingham? CLICK HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want to see turnkey performing rental properties in Birmingham? CLICK HERE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for private lending opportunities in Birmingham? CLICK HERE

Looking for

Loading replies...