Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Joe Bodek
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Lease Option Coaching The Way It Should Be!

Joe Bodek
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Jul 12 2018, 04:33

Have any of you old timers out there like me noticed that nobody talks to anyone anymore. Back in the day before the internet and texting when you wanted to find a buyer or a seller you actually had to speak to them.

In today’s world pretty much every Guru out there has their students electronically driving their business and their students wonder why they can’t get any deals. The worst part is the Gurus never speak to their students but move them along by emails and webinars. What ever happened to coaching people individually? The assembly line is for cars not people.

Ok, I know what you’re thinking. If God didn’t want us to use all this technology we would have never invented it. By the same token if God didn’t want us to talk to each other we would all be mute.

My real estate career started back in the day of telephone booths (you know the place Superman got into his suit) and newspaper ads (that’s right we actually had to hold paper in our hands). My coach actually spoke to me over one of those contraptions we now call land lines. Back in the day the real estate business was personal and as I look around today all I see is assembly lines.

As a coach I understand everyone is in a hurry today but I prefer to coach my students one on one verbally rather than electronically. Rather than send them a script and hope for the best I let them listen to me do my thing and cut their learning curve drastically.

If you are looking for one-on-one real estate coaching to get you where you want to go whether it’s your first deal or breaking out to a new level that’s what I have to offer. In addition, you won’t suffer from sticker shock in order to work with me.

Rather than clobber you with an up front fee that will take the food out of your family’s mouth for a month I have put together revolutionary Lease Option & Wholesaling programs without the sticker shock. You can get involved for less than a night out to dinner and a movie!

As my FREE gift to you grab a copy of my new e-book “Wholesale Lease Options For Wholesalers” which will give you a taste of my revolutionary program.

Pick up your FREE copy at this link: www.wholesaleleaseoption.com

You can thank me later!

Offering