• Key West, FL
Votes |
Sacramento Realtor - I can find great deals

Sarah B.
  • Investor
  • Key West, FL
Posted Mar 14 2011, 18:54

Hello!

I am a Realtor here in Sacramento with all of my experience dedicated to investment real estate. Specifically rehab and flip. I am very experienced at locating amazing investment opportunities with great spreads. I know the area, diligently research comparables, have the ability and experience to walk the property, get construction bids, negotiate contracts etc. I act as the buyers agent on the deal and get paid commission from the seller. I've got some great relationships with REO agents in the area as well as other contacts who at times send me deals prior to hitting the market.
I currently have some in the pipeline, if you are interested pm and I can show you some numbers.

On another note.... :)

I am also looking for a future investor/partner. I have worked with 2 large investment companies, and know many aspects of this business. I do not have the capital at this time to do it on my own but I do have all of the resources you can think of available to me I know acquisitions inside and out, have rehab crews and contractors available to me and know the sales process thoroughly. I've been doing this in some capacity for over 3 years for someone else, I'm ready to have an investor or partner to get myself started. I have a great portfolio of the properties I have been personally involved in and would love work with an investor on a split.

Loading replies...