Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Keleigh Pullins
Votes |
Looking for Proof of funds for 50/50 split or cash buy!

Keleigh Pullins
Posted Sep 12 2018, 17:24

Hey everyone! Well first off I just want to say a big thanks to BP and all the support it has offered so far!! I haven't posted anything over here yet I've just been watching and observing in the back. :) Well it seems all thats changed today when I finally have a great deal for a fix and flip!

I am located in Houston, Texas (north side) and came across a deal that is too great to pass! The slight hold up now is I need proof of funds. I've been able to acquire a hard money lender who is willing to fork out the deal but I only have 5k to show for cash flow and they want 25k. I would rather find a private investor if possible.

The property is needing to have about 40-50k in repairs which they are also willing to cover, (no closing cost for us/out of pocket fees)just POF.

If this sounds like something you are interested in partnering on, please feel free to message me so we can further discuss the opportunity. I am looking to do a 50/50 split. If you are able to show the HML that you have this amount of cash in the bank in case for construction, then you can make FREE money...literally. I can't close this deal unless I have a way to show the HML ( Hard money lender) that I can cover it so I need help.

I don't want to let this slip away. Also to mention we have a construction company as well that can do the work in-house as well if decided. Another way is I can just let it go for a price like NONE other for a 4/3 2 story by the lake!!

Let me know if this is of an interest to you. Thank you!! 

Looking for

Loading replies...