User Stats

Votes
Anuj Arora
Votes |
Looking to Buy Multi Family properties in NJ

Anuj Arora
Posted Oct 6 2018, 21:27

Hello BP Members,

After over 17 years in IT job, I have decided to move to real estate and slowly get out from job world and work to build my own company. Thanks to "The Book on Rental Property Investing" and BP Podcasts for providing  lot of insight into this huge ecosystem. To start my journey, I am looking to start small and build portfolio of multi family rental properties in New Jersey (Somerset, Middlesex, Mercer and Hudson).

Looking forward to work with BP members. Please help and email if you have any leads . 

My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Anuj

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Lakhwinder SIngh
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jersey City, NJ
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Jersey City, NJ
Replied Oct 8 2018, 12:59

Welcome Anuj to the RE world. I have a 3 family available in jersey city near JSQ path. All three units are currently rented. The property is currently on MLS listed for $825k. The current rent roll is $4550. Let me know if you are interested and would like more info

User Stats

Votes
Jay Chopra
  • JV Contractor Syndicate Piscataway, NJ
Votes |
  • JV Contractor Syndicate Piscataway, NJ
Replied Oct 9 2018, 17:10

Hi,

I shall be rehabbing a two family in Irvington NJ $300K after rehabbed. You can partner up before we start or but turn key.  Rent $3600 PM Taxes $5.5K Near transport to NYC Grandrehabber g m ail

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Anuj Arora
Votes |
Replied Oct 9 2018, 18:16

Thanks Lakhwinder for replying to my post. Since I am just starting 800k is too high for me. 

Thanks,

Anuj

User Stats

Votes
Anuj Arora
Votes |
Replied Oct 9 2018, 18:21

Hello Jay,

Thanks for replying to my post. I would like to connect with you and know more about the opportunity. Please email me your contact details. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Anuj