Votes |
Experienced Investor Looking To Partner With Newer Investors

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted Nov 20 2018, 05:14

Hi,

My name is Tom Cafarella and I am an experienced investor located in the Boston market. I've done over 500 deals in the past 5 years in Boston and am looking to expand to markets outside of Boston.

I originally wanted to travel and set this all up myself, but I have 3 and six month old kids and just can't travel much at this point in my life.

Because of this, I am looking for motivated individuals in other markets who I can partner with. I need boots on the ground in markets across the U.S. to implement my systems that have allowed me to dominate my local market.

The system I use has allowed me to close over 500 deals over the last 5 years. I’m currently generating enough leads to close ten deals a month consistently in Boston.

I’ve rolled this out to a few other markets with great initial success, and now that I know the system works outside of Boston, I’m looking to expand as wide as possible.

If you, or anyone that you know, would have interest, please check out my short webinar recording that will go into the detail on how it all works and what the next steps are.

You can check out the short recording here:www.workingwithoceancity.com.

I look forward to expanding my business and working with hungry individuals in other markets.

Thanks,

Offering

Loading replies...