Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Spreadsheets are dead. Calculate ARV with this online software

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted

Hey BP Community,

Kuba Fietkiewicz here, founder of REIkit.com wholesaling and house flipping software.

Today I'll talk a little bit about two free tools on the site that will save you time and money. The first is the After Repair Value calculator, and the second is the Comps Adjustment tool.

Like many new investors, when I first started to fix and flip and needed to find a property's After Repair Value, I used a spreadsheet to type up my comps and average their values using basic formulas.

However, my annoyance grew with having to save version after version of a spreadsheet, deleting rows and copying content, and having to manually update formulas over and over.

I created REIkit's online ARV calculator to make it as painless as possible to create a property analysis, adjust the comps, and save the analysis.

Speaking of adjusting the comps, now for the part where you may save money. 

In my original spreadsheets I realized that by just averaging the values of the comps, I missed out on an important step, which was adjusting the comps for features.

If you've ever experienced frustration with trying to find comps exactly like the subject property, you may know where I'm coming from. 

It may have even occurred to you that if your subject property has a garage, shouldn't that mean your subject property is worth more than a comp without a garage? The answer is "Yes, absolutely."

It is absolutely crucial to compare, and adjust, for features like beds, baths, garages and pools before you commit to a deal.

Run an analysis on your potential deal with the free online ARV Calculator and Comps Adjustment tool today.

Try it out instantly:

https://tools.reikit.com/comps

Let me know how it works for you in the comments below or on chat at the site.

Cheers!

Kuba

REIkit.com Logo
Offering