Property Details

Single Family Residence

• Current Rent: $0
  • Square Footage: 1695
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2.0
  • Occupied: No
  • Lot Size: 9230

Fixer Upper!! My wife and I own this home and live in CT. We had tenants that were not kind to the home over the past year and the home is in need of repair. We are looking to sell and all reasonable offers will be considered.

@Shane Downs let me know where it is. I have lots of folks looking to buy property. I’m close to the CT border
@Shane Downs if it is in Worcester even better as I have lots of guys ready to pull the trigger let me know

I will be up there this Saturday(12/8) for anyone else that is interested in viewing the property! Thank you for the responses I have received so far. 

How's it going Shane. My family and I will be looking soon. Yes I am an agent but this is a personal inquiry. Still interested in selling?

Yes. We just got done(95%) cleaning out the stuff from the tennants we evicted. The house is going to hit the open market this week. If you would like a tour please feel free to contact our agent. Would you like his name and number? 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here