As many of you are aware, we provide acquisition and rehab lines of credit on 1-4 unit properties and 5+ multi units based on 5X your liquidity including 70% of retirement accounts. The line is revolving and can be used over and over again as you pay it down or off. For example, $100,000(cash in bank) X 5 = $500,000 line of credit.
Your credentials and location of properties determine lending structure and rates:
- Rates down to 7% interest only
- Down payment as low as 10%
- Fund up to 95% of construction budget
- Lend up to 75% of after repair value
Please answer the questions below so I can determine what your interest rate will be!
1. Current credit score?
2. How many fix n flip transactions have you completed over the past 2 years?
3. How many rental properties do you currently own? How many have you purchased over the past 2 years?
4. What location(s) are you acquiring properties to either fix n flip or buy/hold.
5. How much cash on hand do you have in the bank?
6. Do you have a home equity line of credit? If so, what is available balance?
7. Value of retirement accounts including 401K, IRA, Stcoks, Mutual Funds, Money Market, Bonds, Cash from Insurance policy, etcs. Please be specific as to the value of each investment type.
8. Any bankruptcies, short sales or foreclosure? If so, how long ago.
9. How many properties do you have under rehab currently? Purchase price? Rehab costs? "As is" value? After repair value?
10. Real estate goals over the next 12 months?
11. Are you open to fix n flip opportunities where we provide the foreclosed property, rehab team, attorney, etc., and you have the potential to profit $20,000 - $30,000 per property?
I maybe interested but have not done a real estate investment within the past 9 years.
It's okay. We will work with you depending on credit score and liquidity. Ill send you a PM.
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing