Contractors- Bergen County NJ

WantService
Classifieds

Contractors- Bergen County NJ

Northern NJ · Member since 2017 · 38 posts · 18 votes

Hello All,

I’m looking for a contractor that would renovate my duplex. Please only make recommendations with people you’ve worked with directly. 

Scope: Floors, Kitchen, Bathroom, Sheetrock and minor framing 

Work is located in Central Bergen County NJ

Thanks !

0Reply
29 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Rutherford, NJ · Member since 2015 · 132 posts · 168 votes
    7y

    Hi @Marcos Torres, not sure if you're still looking for one, but I run a construction company based out of south Bergen county, and am also an active investor. My construction company does work throughout Hudson/Bergen/Essex counties, mostly focusing on work for our own projects, and for other investors. Where in central Bergen are you (I live in Rutherford)? Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Best of luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.