Cash Investors WANTED: Anderson, Indianapolis & Cincinnati

2 Replies

We are always looking to build our buyer's list with cash investors looking for great off-market deals in Anderson and Indianapolis, Indiana. We will be in Cincinnati soon, as well, and are also looking for investors and property managers in that market! Please send me a private message and we can set up a time to talk. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Hi Amie,

I saw your post and decided to reach out and say hello. I have been a wholesaler in Cincinnati for six years. Over this time, I've built a strong buyers list of more than 150. In recent years, I have been primarily working as a co wholesaler with other investors. They find the deals and I bring my buyers who match the deal. We split the profit. It works well. If this is something that you would like to explore, let's set up a time to talk. I am in San Francisco, on Pacific time. Perhaps we could talk on Friday. Let me know if that fits your schedule.

Regards, 

Chuck Stagliano

(513) 899-1458 (cell)

(415) 876-1800 (Office)

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here