• Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
Seeking Multi-Family Property Management Assignment

Alex Hamilton
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted Feb 17 2019, 17:10

I’m Alex Hamilton Jr., former Community Manager for Hamilton Investment Properties Community Housing Development Organization (“HIPCO”). My work as resident manager, and leasing agent for HIPCO was work with one of the few I.R.S. designated 501 ( C ) 3 non- profit tax exempt organizations in the United States specializing in the leasing of residential housing that is service enriched. HIPCO as a member based organization was made up of residential property owners. HIPCO members did pride themselves in the fact, they are a group of income producing property owners, property managers, building maintenance personnel and real estate brokers with hundreds of years of combined experience.

By hiring me I feel your organization will benefit from my extensive background of conducting daily admin duties related to residential housing. My housing intake and exit experience as a management professional as reflected in the enclosed resume, shows a proven track record of operational background which includes; meeting budgets, creating excellent P&L Statements, Cost Controls and marketing strategies uniquely used in the housing industry

I hope you will make the decision to allow me to contribute to your organization.

Best regards,

Alex Hamilton Jr.

Phone: (225) 238-3923

Offering