Votes |
Pro online analysis software for your flip or wholesale business

Kuba F.
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Mar 19 2019, 11:40

Hi BiggerPockets Community,

Kuba Fietkiewicz here, founder of online house flipping and wholesaling software REIkit. In my previous posts, I talk about my house flipping failures and how I overcame them. One way was, of course, by educating myself on what went wrong.

Once I identified how I lost tens of thousands of dollars on my first flips, I went on the hunt for software that could improve my experience and make sure those same mistakes didn’t happen again.

Unfortunately, all of the software I could find was either a downloadable spreadsheet that required constant updates and re-saves, or online software that simply wasn’t powerful enough for the “cover all the bases” analysis that is required by pro investors.

That’s when I decided to build out REIkit.com, addressing many of the limitations of the software that is available, and making sure the analysis tools are as thorough as possible.

REIkit offers four tools that all work together to create a highly detailed analysis, as well as providing the data you need to make the best buying decisions possible:

Appraisal-Quality ARV: Search for comps and calculate a true After Repair Value
(ARV) the way an appraiser would. This includes the ability to adjust your comps by assigning feature values.

Accurate Rehab Cost Estimates: Create itemized rehab cost estimates without needing a contractor, and know the real cost of your rehab before you make your offer.

Account for Holding Costs: The most comprehensive list of holding costs for you to itemize so that you can be sure that you account for every penny of the project.

Multiple Exit Strategy Analysis & Offer Price Guidance: Fool-proof guidance on what to pay for the property to make the most profit based on your investment criteria.

Premium Data: View 50 data points* that give you the big picture, including Lien History data such as Borrower name and Estimated Owner Equity Amount.

• Understand how many times the owners have refinanced, are they upside down?
  • Save time by removing owners that you can’t help from your list before you engage them
  • Know instantly if there is any wiggle room at the negotiation table with Estimated Owner Equity Amount
  • Save time researching across multiple websites for Annual Tax Amount, Neighborhood, Zoning, and much more.

Once you’ve done your analysis:

• Get funded more quickly by sharing polished reports of your deal fundamentals with your hard money lenders.
  • Wholesalers can market a property to other investors and get it under contract quicker.

REIkit is the real deal for professional deal analysis, and I take pride in continually improving and adding new features that my customers request. Feedback is always appreciated, and the customer support is fantastic.

I invite you to a full free trial of the software to discover all of the tools for your business here:

https://www.reikit.com

If you have any comments or questions about the software, drop a comment below or catch me on chat at the site.

Cheers!

Kuba

*where available

PS: You will also be able to create online seller Lead Pages to attract motivated sellers, and an integrated CRM to hold and further analyze your leads!

REIkit.com Logo
Offering