Need Philadelphia General Contractor for Fix and Flips - JV Deals

7 Replies

I have several off market distressed single family properties in Philadelphia that I'm looking to fix and flip in 19121 zip code. 

Looking for a licensed general contractor (GC) to provide bids and execute the work. 

Looking to build long term relationships, as we are ramping up deal flow in this area and hope to keep you busy. 

Also, looking for boots on the ground partner to JV with. My investors will put up 85% of the project cost for 50% of the profit. You put up 15% of the project cost and manage the deal for 50% of the profits. 

Great opportunity for a GC to partner up with a professional investment company and participate in flip profits. 

Are you interested in NWI properties?

19121 zip code is not the easiest area.  I would be interested to see what blocks your purchases are at.

@Irfan Raza just sent you a colleague request. Will keep you posted as we move forward. 

Happy to hear your insight about the zip code and Philly market in general. 

Thanks for your reply. 

@Ryan Zomorodi

Hi Ryan,

I too have a few properties in the 19121 zip code. All are multi family though. 2-3 units and working on a variance for two 4-5 units.

Would love to connect

As Raza pointed out, 19121 is very block by block, but is definitely seeing significant investment. Feel free to PM me to discuss the area further. 

Originally posted by @Ryan Zomorodi :

I have several off market distressed single family properties in Philadelphia that I'm looking to fix and flip in 19121 zip code. 

Looking for a licensed general contractor (GC) to provide bids and execute the work. 

Looking to build long term relationships, as we are ramping up deal flow in this area and hope to keep you busy. 

Also, looking for boots on the ground partner to JV with. My investors will put up 85% of the project cost for 50% of the profit. You put up 15% of the project cost and manage the deal for 50% of the profits. 

Great opportunity for a GC to partner up with a professional investment company and participate in flip profits. 

Hi Ryan,

I'm a developer and also a licensed GC and live in the 19121 zip code. Happy to take a look at what you've got. 

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here