• Wilton, CT
Votes |
SEO, Conversion, Lead Generation Consulting Services

Jerryll Noorden#2 Marketing Your Property Contributor
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Wilton, CT
Posted Apr 21 2019, 08:31

All, 

I am starting a side business where I will consult you one on one to be on the #1 spot of Google.

Unlike other "Real" Seo and lead generation businesses, I will do this one on one with you, and I will help you from SEO, to Credibility, to website design structure everything from ground zero to leads in your inbox.

As I am doing this one on one, I can ONLY take a handful of clients. Right now I have 4 clients and I would like about 4 more.

Also, I will ONLY take one client per market. So you better hope your competitor doesn't see this ad!

I am not some company that talks a good talk. I have yet to see anyone do SEO the correct way and it is obvious my methods work.

Am I really any good?

Well...

Take my website:

But now you will ask.. sure your website ranks one, but how about my website?! Would it rank too when I know nothing about SEO?

Well take a look at Eric's site.

And for a city specific local search?

He hes just been a client of mine for a few months and he is already fluctuating around #1 of Google.

Or how about an other client of mine.

Adam.

And he is in the CRAZY competitive Dallas market...

Eric was my first customer and Adam was my second. I have a few more that signed up a few weeks back, and of course SEO doesnt work that fast...

Although they are ranking between #1 and #2 on Google, this is just the beginning. They WILL soon be steadily ranking 1 with my in house developed strategies no one else has!

Also a worthy mention

Matt asked for my help a little over 2 weeks ago... and ...

This is what happens when you make your site credible. Part of the services I provide.

No one can promise you a #1 ranking spot, but I sure as hell can up those chances better than anyone!

I will NOT take anyone in the following markets:

• Dallas
  • Southern Cali
  • Cincinatti
  • New Jersey
  • and Connecticut

With this group of clients I will form new SEO strategies that focus on each other pushing one other up in the rankings. All white hat SEO!

I am however picky who I work with. I have a rep to maintain and I will work with a specific type of motivated investors that have it in them to succeed. (Told you I am not like one of those companies that will take anyone as long as you throw money at them).

I am looking for quality. Not quantity!

Eric was kind enough to give me a review:

Finally... here are the results of my SEO implementation

Again.. I am dead serious about just 4 more. This is NOT some pressure trick.

Who is in....

Offering

Loading replies...