Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Reed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Clermont, FL
Votes |
Want to Be a Guest on My Real Estate Podcast?

Brandon Reed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Clermont, FL
Posted Apr 23 2019, 15:36

Hey guys!

I'm launching a Real Estate Podcast titled "Real Estate for the Rest of Us".

Essentially, I’m going to be interviewing industry professionals from all areas of Real Estate with various backgrounds and experience. I’m going to keep things pretty simple and ask my Guests really basic questions about their journeys and what they’ve learned along the way. I want it to be super approachable and un-intimidating content that people can relate to and learn from on a really practical level. You can check out the Website at the link below to get a better feel for what I’m trying to do with it (disregard the Podcast feed currently in the “Take a Listen” section. I linked up a random Podcast to the player because I don’t have any episodes published yet 😄).

Real Estate for the Rest of Us Podcast

I would love to do an episode with anyone here on BP that would be willing to provide their insight!

There’s nothing you’d need to do to prepare. It will just be a casual conversation that I’ll guide with some directed questions about your experiences in the world of Real Estate. We can chat about episode topic and what you're most comfortable discussing.

You don't need to be a seasoned RE vet by any means. Just someone willing to provide honesty and transparency about your experiences. That's what the Podcast is all about.

It's also really important to me that the episodes are beneficial for the Guests that I feature. So I always make sure to take some time for you to share the services you offer, or deals your looking to do, or whatever....to my listeners and to share how people can get in touch with you 👍.

Shoot me a Private Message or respond on here if this interests you and I'd love to get in touch.

Thanks, BP!

Looking for