• Boston, MA
Votes |
Looking For New Investors To Mentor and Grow In Other Markets

Tom Cafarella
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Investor & Coach
  • Boston, MA
Posted May 30 2019, 06:21

I am an experienced investor(over 500 deals in the past 5 years) in the Boston market and am looking for newer investors in local markets in order to expand. We want to expand outside of Boston and need boots on the ground in local markets across the country in order to do so.

We will fully train, support and teach our systems that have allowed us to dominate the Boston market. My team had originally wanted to travel to these markets ourselves, but given that I have two young children(3 years and 6 months), this is not currently possible.

The idea candidate would be willing to follow our systems, be coach-able and willing to work hard. We will generate motivated seller leads in your geographic market for you to meet with and make offers to in order to wholesale/fix and flip/buy and hold. You do not need a large amount of money to start. We also provide financing for the deals.

If you have any interest, please watch the video I have created on how this exactly will work and we can schedule a time to talk one on one. You can register for and watch the video here:www.workingwithoceancity.com

Offering