Tulsa Area Lending for small multi family

2 Replies

hey all,

I'm beginning my rental property investment adventure. I already house hack my personal home. I've found a small multi family (4 unit) that I want to go after. To start off I really am looking for great lending. I need something closer to 10-15% down fixed over a 30 year. I have been having trouble finding this with any bank I speak with some banks catagorize it as a investment SFR, some go straight commercial.

Does anyone know any good lenders in the tulsa area that understand this business and when I show up with a calc sheet and ROI they will see the benefit versus just giving me the immediate commercial rate and needing 20-25% down?

Taylor, maybe we can help, I need an answer to some basic questions:

-Your full name: First, Middle, Last

-Telephone: Office / Cell, email, fax, website if applicable

-Address: Street,city,state,zip

-Company name & legal form (Corp, LLC ,etc.)

-Funding amount requested

-Down payment amount

-Property type

-Property location

-Executive summary, brief overview

( all other project documents will be requested after initial review and expressed interest ).

Hope to hear from you.

Reggie Truss

Originally posted by @Taylor Holden :

hey all,

I'm beginning my rental property investment adventure. I already house hack my personal home. I've found a small multi family (4 unit) that I want to go after. To start off I really am looking for great lending. I need something closer to 10-15% down fixed over a 30 year. I have been having trouble finding this with any bank I speak with some banks catagorize it as a investment SFR, some go straight commercial.

Does anyone know any good lenders in the tulsa area that understand this business and when I show up with a calc sheet and ROI they will see the benefit versus just giving me the immediate commercial rate and needing 20-25% down?

Taylor

The money you're looking for in a long term loan does not exist. Good lenders do not lend money to people with no experience, with little down payment for long times at low rates regardless of their "calc sheet and ROI".

Stephanie

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here