Local Commercial Mortagage Broker Advisement Needed

WantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Local Commercial Mortagage Broker Advisement Needed

Member since 2019 · 73 posts · 23 votes

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to find a very flexible commercial mortgage broker in the Hernando Country, FL area, and wants to work on a very interesting, and somewhat complex project. I'd like to keep some of the finer the details of the property to myself at this time, as it is a very unique lot and I don't want to get scooped on it. But if you are local, think that you're the very best at pulling a proverbial rabbit out of your hat, and want a real challenge and the opportunity help me get funding for something really interesting, send me a message, and I can disclose the details to you.  I can say with some degree of certainty, that this will probably be the most interesting project you work on this year.  

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Michael Goldsmith 

    I know a commercial lender that will be able to answer your questions. I would be glad to pass his info along.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.