Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
Commercial Loan - No Tax Returns - No Problem!

Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Jul 15 2019, 10:05

cc: by: https://flic.kr/p/CPxDnm ...

Commercial Loan - No Tax Returns - No Problem!

There is a lot of money available right now. When there is more money available than good deals to fund, lenders move further out the risk spectrum. Such is the case now as stated income commercial loans have come back and are continuing to expand with new players entering the space.

For investors and business owners of commercial real estate, this can be a blessing and an opportunity to get property that you may not get otherwise. The latest expansion in stated income loans involves NO TAX RETURNS AND CREDIT SCORES AS LOW AS 550! That's right, no tax returns or bank statements, and a 550 credit score and you can purchase or refinance and even refinance with cash out up to 75% LTV (65% on Self storage and mobile home). WOW!

Now the rate on such a deal will be above 8% but it should end up less than 10% and with a 30 year amortization, the payment is not that bad. The better the credit, the better the rate so a 650 credit score may get a rate as low as 7%. These are 5,7,and 10 year fixed loans with a 30 year amortization. Maybe you were thinking you would have to go private money and get rates above 10%, well maybe this program can save you thousands with a much lower rate and low points.

This is just one of multiple stated income lending options we now have available....so if you are struggling because of the income you show on your taxes or because of derogatory credit that is hurting your ability to get a commercial loan, you should give us a call at 512-650-8630 or get started by filling out this form. It costs nothing to call me and let me pre-qualify you and see what is available for you. Whether you own property now and want to refinance or pull cash out or you are looking to buy new property for investment or to house your business, the time is right to get financing-rates have been heading up but they are still historically low and so time is of the essence. Give me a call today!  Commercial Capital, we are the place to go when the banks say no! Call Karen at 512-650-8630 today or get started by filling out this form!

Karen Schimpf
(512)-650-8630
karenschimpf at gmail.com
www.ApplyCommercialLoans.com

Give me a CALL TODAY at 512-650-8630 or get started by filling out this form!

Offering