Property Under Contract - Good Credit - Looking for Loan Options

2 Replies

Hello,

I have a SFR under contract in Indiana. Looking to close by August 19th. I have good credit and my debt to income ratio is probably fine.

The problem I am running into is that the property is being purchased for 78k and I am wanting (and probably have to anyway) put down 20% to 25% down payment so I've had a few banks tell me the the final loan amount (minus down payment) is to small for them to be able to provide the loan.

Does anyone have any lenders they can recommend that would be able to provide me with a financing solution?

I was originally looking for a conventional 30 year fixed interest mortgage but at this point I am more concerned with actually being able to get a loan approved and being able to close on the property by August 19th so I am open to any type of financing/loan options that can help me get this deal done. Thanks!

Juan,

Would you consider operating your real estate business as the business it is? If so, we lend to LLCs or other legal entities ...We don't report the loans to the credit bureaus...We allow more than just a few (usually four) mortgages...

https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

click the highlighted Link above, see how it works and apply on-line now. Remember we help Tote the Note on investments in "special Need" housing we manage. Also, we welcome Co-Singers and Business Start-Ups

Juan, let us know how your project came out or if we can still help. Remember, you still can consider operating your real estate business as the business it is? Use tour LLC or one of our legal entities ...We don't report loans to the credit bureaus...We allow more than just a few (usually four) mortgages...

https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/hamilton-investment-properties/

click the highlighted Link above, see how it works and apply on-line now. Remember,  we help Tote the Note on investments in "special Need" housing we manage nationally. Also, we welcome Co-Singers and Business Start-Ups

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here