• Rental Property Investor
  • Gilmer tx
Votes |
LINE OF CREDIT NEEDED. Up front capital

Ty Ottaberry
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gilmer tx
Posted Oct 14 2019, 13:58

.........Im Missing out on some Sirius opportunities. My market is greatly on the rise do to the new high school being built. Investors from all over are starting to filter in. The only difference between them and myself is that they have access to upfront capital L.O.C .

not a rookie when it comes to finance and RE. Provide me with L.O.C and the cash will flow no doubt 100%. I know the game and there's not a person in my Market that know it better than my team and I.

I'll take access to whatever I can get! 10k , 100k I'll do multiple sources if I must. And trust me I'm not desperate needing money I'm just simply financially educated and know how to yours money to create wealth through real estate.

will post my credit scores below. I have all my information on tap to help make this the easiest transaction you funded .look forward to doing business. Private message me with solution

●just FYI iv got Supernatural abilities when it comes to spotting scammers. I know BiggerPockets is pretty Good about keeping them out but I just wanted to throw that out there lol.................

Offering

Loading replies...