Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Classifieds
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Chris Lopez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Podcast #114: Podcast Update and Denver 2020 Investing Book

Chris Lopez
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Denver, CO
Posted

Podcast 114 is up

In this show I talk about the 2020 Guide to Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies and then the next iteration of the podcast and website.

Let’s jump into talking about the book….

The 2020 Guide to Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies will be published in the Spring of 2020. I am currently looking for submissions. If you would like to contribute your strategy to be considered for inclusion, see the submission guidelines. Firm deadline is January 5th!

Need help creating your strategy? Then register for the webinar on Black Friday (11/29) titled Create Your Denver Real Estate Investing Strategy.

You can also order a copy of the 2019 Guide to Denver Real Estate Investing Strategies.

Podcast update

The Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast has been ongoing now for 2.5 years! Wow!

The biggest feedback I get from people is that they love the Denver focus and the deep dives into topics. Those are the aspects I enjoy about producing it.

I’m wired to always be improving, and I have the resources and staff in place now to implement some new ideas for the podcast and website. Here are a few of them:

Monthly Roundups

These felt crammed, so I’ve broken them down into two separate pieces and will produce individual podcast episodes for each moving forward. These will be Market Updates and Case Studies.

The Market Updates will continue to provide regular market stats, plus interesting data and news from the month. The Case Studies will follow a consistent format with more detail on the deal itself. The format will include the investor profile, property details, deal source, offer/contract overview, financing overview and spreadsheet analysis.

In addition to the podcast, they will be posted as a YouTube video and a companion blog with all the info in an executive summary.

Mini Series

These new mini series will consist of multiple episodes that Deep Dive into a single topic. I did a few of these this year including Building a 10 Property Portfolio with the Real Estate Financial Planner™ (REFP), ADU’s, and Business Entities and Tax Planning with Peter McFarland. I enjoyed them and so did the listeners! I will be doing more of these including:

Return on Equity (ROE) Mini Series - Advanced property analysis and portfolio building which will include these episodes:
    • Understanding the Initial Return on Investment (ROI)
    • Basics of ROE - A case study on a deal that I personally did this year to maximize my ROE by trading up from a condo to a fourplex
    • Two episodes using the REFP to run an in depth analysis for a client on how to extract equity on his primary to show the return.
    • Pulling Equity Out Of Your Primary Residence - the details on a cash-out refi. I just did on my primary to pull out $100k +
    7 Part series on flipping with Derek Marlin titled "ELEVATE Your Flip" Mini Series which will include these shows:

You can find the dates for these shows on our events calendar page as they are added.
Podcast Listening options:

Enjoy!

Chris Lopez
Investor-friendly Realtor
Your Castle Real Estate
303-548-0846
DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com

Offering